Applications are now open for funding of Existing National Cancer Cooperative Trials Groups whose current funding expires in June 2013.
The Australian Government is supporting Australia’s capacity to conduct industry-independent cancer clinical trials. Currently there are thirteen National Cancer Cooperative Trials Groups supported by the Australian Government through Cancer Australia. They are:
- Australasian Gastro-Intestinal Trials Group;
- Australasian Leukaemia and Lymphoma Group;
- Australasian Lung Cancer Trials Group;
- Australasian Sarcoma Study Group;
- Australia and New Zealand Melanoma Trials Group;
- Australia New Zealand Gynaecological Oncology Group;
- Australian and New Zealand Children’s Haematology and Oncology Group;
- Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate Cancer Trials Group;
- Australian New Zealand Breast Cancer Trials Group;
- Cooperative Trials Group for Neuro-Oncology;
- Primary Care Collaborative Cancer Clinical Trials Group
- Psycho-Oncology Co-operative Research Group;
- Trans-Tasman Radiation Oncology Group.
Applications must be submitted by 5.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on 6 May 2013.