Listed below are some questions that may be helpful to ask your doctor or treatment team when discussing practical support during treatment for cancer.
- What will the treatment you are recommending cost?
- Will I need to have time off work?
- If I take time off work, how do I apply for temporary income support?
- Will I need to travel for treatment?
- Am I eligible for help with travel and accommodation costs?
- How can I find out about help with childcare while I’m being treated?
- How can I find out about home help while I am being treated?
- How can I find out about counselling or psychological support?