Innovative online technology has increased opportunities for general practitioners, nurses and other health professionals working in rural Australia to access information about the latest advances in evidence-based breast cancer treatment and care without the need to travel.
Six accredited online education modules are available:
- The younger woman with early breast cancer – what do I need to know?
- Breast cancer in the family – what does it mean?
- How not to miss a breast cancer- the triple test in practice
- Breast cancer diagnosis – what now?
- Breast cancer treatment – managing the impact
- Breast cancer treatment is over – what’s next?
Registration is free - you can access education now!