This section provides links to a range of breast cancer guidelines, recommendations and guides, including any relevant updates.
The date of publication of each resource is provided for information. Links to relevant evidence summaries and consumer information are also provided.
Find out more about:
- Management of menopausal symptoms in women with a history of breast cancer - clinical practice guideline
- Early breast cancer
- Metastatic breast cancer
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)
- Lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS) and atypical hyperplasias (AH)
- Breast cancer risk
- Screening and early detection
- Breast cancer diagnosis
- Men with breast cancer
- Familial risk assessment (FRABOC)
- The standard of care for breast diagnostic services
- GP guides and resources
- Shared follow-up care
- Breast cancer Qstream - primary care across the cancer continuum
- National Cancer Control Indicators - an interactive website of national data across the continuum of cancer control.