Evidence-based clinical practice guidelines, guides and recommendations are designed to assist decision making and guide best practice in the management of cancer.
These guidelines and guides are based on the best evidence available at the time of publication and are a guide to appropriate practice, to be followed subject to the clinician’s judgement and the person’s preference in each individual case. As new evidence becomes available, existing resources may be updated or topic-specific updates may be developed to act as supplements to existing documents.
- New Framework drives better care for people with lung cancer
- New Handbook to reduce the impact of gynaecological cancers in Indigenous women
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month: 2018 Gynaecological Cancer Update
- Launch National Cancer Control Indicators online platform
- Follow-up care for women with low-risk endometrial cancer: A guide for General Practitioners
- Position Statement on genetic testing in women diagnosed with ovarian cancer - Technical Report 2017
- Summary of the development process and methodology for the investigation of a new breast symptom GP card