- Anti-nausea medication can help. Several different medications are available. It may take some time before you find the medication that is right for you, but keep trying.
- Try eating dry toast or crackers, clear liquids, boiled rice or potatoes, or skinned chicken that is baked or grilled (not fried).
- Eat small amounts, avoid drinking liquids with meals, and rest sitting up for about an hour after meals.
- Avoid odours that bother you, such as cooking smells, perfume or smoke.
- Acupuncture may also help.